Friday, May 20, 2011

i m back to school~

i m back to sch on tuesday..
wake up early in the morning..
having mcd fillet-o-fish as breakfast^^
with bao bei n frens~
and then baba n mama drived me to hostel..
after havin lunch,i was so nervous and excited to get into class~
when we passed through the main block,the door closed..
>< public holiday hw cum gt class?!
well,i asked 2 ppl b4..
n they said yes,gt class..
ok,i can tidy n clean the room..

1st day,i had a bad dinner..
i din hav any ingredients to cook..
and due to i was alone..
i cooked a kosong mihun soup..
and it was so tasteless..
i felt very pity to myself..
t_t
little calvin promised me to brg me eat fried chicken=]

2nd day,i bought some eggs n potatoes frm giant~
a small bottle of oil..
n some sushi which is packed n it taste suckzzzzz..
nt fresh..
my 1st class was pengajian malaysia..
it was so boring..
bcoz i m so hate history..
n i make new frens here^^
we learned photoshop in the second class..
a application that can make our skin nicer lk mei tu xiu xiu~
n the lecturer said,many gals lk to edit their photo nice nice with this n post on FB~
hahahahahahahahaha~
nice class but i kpt askin my classmate hw dis hw dat><

today~
1st class itm by eric leong..
i duno he is such a 96 person b4..
n always shiny******
heard dat he is quite strict,i thk all teacher in here very strict..
i get my sunway lagoon fun card ady!!^^
n its free~
wait little calvin n my frens to come~
little calvin hav to pay,i no nid to pay~^^
nvm lah,i'll treat u drink 1 bottle of mineral water~
i bought a bag of id visual class material..
rm150++
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
no $ ady..
2ml hav to go atm tekan tekan..

Saturday back to my little calvin side^^
i love u,u love me~
u r happy fatty pig~
=]
i wan go patoh patoh wif my baobei fatty pig little xing xing~

No comments:

Post a Comment